Translate

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Elephant Birthday

 

CAS681 - take me to the Zoo (use zoo animals on your cards)

This has to be the happiest elephant. My aunt loves elephants and I am sure she would love this one. I stamped the elephant and colored it with copics. 

Next, I fussy cut the elephant and glued him to the pink card stock. I then die cut the frame and popped it up on  dimenstionals and stamped the birthday sentiment on the frame.

I then punched a few white balloons and colored them with pink copics and added the bakers twine.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card. I love reading your lovely comments and will visit your blog if you leave me a comment.

Elephant Birthday

1 comment:

  1. that is adorable, she will surely love it, I like how that die frames it

    ReplyDelete