Translate

Friday, March 18, 2022

Butterfly Birthday

 

IC850 - Fine Art America where I was inspired by THIS

USEIT2022 - Butterfly

I am still trying to use up a bunch of butterflies from my tote and today's challenge is perfect to use this butterfly.

I cut the layers, stamped the sentiment, added the butterfly sticker and finished with some nuvo drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Butterfly Birthday

5 comments:

  1. Hello Lisa, thank you for your visit to my blog and for lovely comments.
    Your butterfly card is beautiful, lovely papers and design. I've had a quick scroll through your blog and you have beautiful creations, Kate ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job matching the papers to the colors in the butterfly!! i raise butterflies and have about 50 in chrysalis right now, they will start to emerge in early may!

    this is a really pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the funky papers you have used with your gorgeous butterfly.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty papers, great way to use the butterfly and like the banner you used for your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete