Translate

Monday, May 29, 2023

You are my Hero!

 


CAS744 - Paperclip

USEIT2023 - Paperclip

For my card I went with a US Navy theme using my new image from DRS Designs. I was so excited for this image as my nephew was in the Navy.

I stamped the image then stamped it again and popped the US Navy up on dimensionals.

Next, I colored the stars, rope and US Navy in yellow and layered the image on a navy blue card stock.

I cut a yellow and Navy strip and attached the image with a fun paper clip from my tote of items.

The card was finished with the You are my Hero! sentiment.

Thank you, to all that served and gave the ultimate sacrifice. You are my HERO!

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


Challenges:
Cupcake Inspiration - ATG


8 comments:

  1. A perfect card for your nephew, it looks fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect card for your nephew who served in the Navy. Love that image with the paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card,love the sentiment and how you made the image to look like a badge
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card for the occasion, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool, I bet he will love it, I like how you used the paperclip with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely Lisa, I'm sure he loved the thought that went with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Fun choice of colors. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations! Have a crafty day!

    Revati DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card design on this. The stripes and that navy image rock. Thank you for joining us this round at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete