Translate

Monday, May 8, 2023

Pink Coffee

 

CAS741 - Coffee

I thought I would do pink for my coffee card. For my card I used the coffee cup from DRS Designs and their new birthday sentiment and colored them up with shades of pink. I finished with a few scattered pink gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Pink Coffee

Challenges:

Make My Monday - CAS 1 layer
Simply Create Too - Ladies First (I did this in pink for my girl friends)

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous design Lisa so clean…love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely CAS design Lisa featuring one of my favourite things- coffee!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using pink for this coffee cup is a great idea, and I just love that big sentiment with the tiny star! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink coffee mug and the lovely shaded sentiment. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super design Lisa, love the pink, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always great to have a card on hand for those coffee lovers....like myself! LOL Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card and love the coffee cup
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty coloring, like that shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, perfect, Lisa! Love the pink feature - your shading is wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely design, loving the coffee cup. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete