Translate

Thursday, May 25, 2023

Red and White Birthday

 

WT950 - Monochromatic

For my card I pulled out my red designer paper scraps. This balloon paper is probably one of the oldest scraps in my drawer. I cut the panels down, layered all the layers and finished with the birthday sentiment and some red candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Red and White Birthday

Challenges:

AAA Birthday - Balloons
DL Art - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky - Birthdays
Global Design - Birthday
Happy Little Stampers - Birthday
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions

13 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card Lisa and love the P.papers
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely design that looks great in monochrome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful design with the balloon and gingham papers! Glad you were able to pull out the stash for this special card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the card created with the clippings is beautiful, I have to take inspiration to consume the leftover pieces of paper. I like the combination of colors and patterns. Thanks for playing Krafty Chicks. GD member Taty

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun card and I love how you layered the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have inspired me to have a rummage through my dp's and finally use some of them. This is such a super monochromatic card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a simple yet effective design to showcase those pretty papers! Great birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful, love the gingham and the pretty stamped centre. A great mono card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great colour scheme - it will really stand proud on a mantle piece. Thank you for joining us at Happy Little Stampers birthday challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the monochrome feel of your card Lisa. Nice subtle inclusion of the balloons. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card! Love the red and white, and the subtle balloons. Great use of scrap papers! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday, hope you'll join us again. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely monochromatic birthday card. Good job of using scraps in your stash in such a clever way. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Birthday Challenge.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Birthday card!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART May 2023 monthly linky challenge and/or the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #324 “Anything goes challenge”.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete