Translate

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Just Because

 

MMTPT774 - colorful background to serve as a backdrop for some lovely flowers

USEIT2023 - Image

For my card, I ink blended a rainbow background. I then used an image from my stack of images colored it with pencils and mounted.

I added the sentiment on dimensionals and finished with a few candy dots.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just Because

Challenges:

Arty Diga - Anything Goes
Cut It Up - Flowers
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes (Top 5 Winner)

10 comments:

  1. What a great rainbow blended background for that pretty flower image! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love the image and fabulous rainbow background. My garden is full of Lily of the Valley at present, so pretty when it's in bloom.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely with the rainbow background Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I just LOVE the rainbow blend background! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Lisa, I love the lily of the valley image and those fabulous rainbow colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Lisa, lovely image and I love the rainbow background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty blending of the colors and sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely little flower with the beautiful bold color! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! How very lovely, the colourful background with the simpleness of the flower is just wonderful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete