Translate

Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Army Proud

 

SC959 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used a stamp from DRS Designs that is great for creating a camo background. I used green, brown and black to create my base. 

Next I stamped the Army logo and popped that up on dimensionals and added the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Army Proud

Challenges:

Pennys Challenge - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch-and a perfect background for the sentiments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and camouflaged stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great camo background with the perfect colors used to create it! Love your wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that makes for a terrific camo background, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Super masculine card. Great camouflage background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great camouflage background. Thank you for joining our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge. Good luc with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Penny's DT

    ReplyDelete