Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Black on Black

 

WT948 - Die Cut Borders

For my card I used all black card stock and die cut the many layers, flowers and leaves. The center panel is popped up on dimensionals. I then shaped the flowers and leaves and added some black stickles to the edges of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Black on Black

Challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Anything but a Square
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Darling Card Makers - Crowning Glory - This is an extra special card my on asked me to make for his girlfriend who is going to school to be an art teacher.
Daisy Challenge - For the Girls
DL Art - Anything Goes
Happy Little stampers - Anything Goes with Dies
My Time to Craft - Monochromatic
Shopping Our Stash - She's a Lady (I used the optional special woman in my life - son's girlfriend)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful monochrome card,love the design and all the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much detail on this beautiful card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How unusual- I'm used to seeing white on white but I think this is the first time I've seen it done with black. It looks very elegant. The die cuts and flowers are beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Chris said, so unusual Lisa but how beautiful, bet it was a real pain to photograph though yet you still captured all the detail.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my such lovely details and beautiful dimension in your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such an impactful and elegant design! The 3D flowers look so pretty and the monochrome design turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is quite elegant and so very pretty! I just love those 3D flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very elegant in black ... so glad you joined us for our She's a Lady Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant card...beautifully put together!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "She's A Lady" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS496

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply GORgeous! What a brilliant idea to use black on black.
    Some many pretty die too....LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Thanks for making a dynamic monochrome/neutral black card! Cool! --Becca/MTTC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really stunning and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your elegant Black on Black card
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #323 “Anything goes challenge” and /or The DL.ART May 2023 linky challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete