Translate

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Lots of Birthday Candles

 

MMTPT771 - Birthday Celebration

For my card, I found this designer paper in my drawer of scraps I needed to use up and thought it would be perfect for a quick birthday card for our destination this week.

I cut the paper down, layered on a coordinating purple and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals. I finished with some green gems to bring out the green dots on a couple of the candles.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Lots of Birthday Candles

3 comments:

  1. fun design and I like how all the candles are different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great design, love your candles and background, with the banner sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun birthday card with all of those candles and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete