Translate

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Thank You

 


FS851 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Caterina aka caterinafmig. I found this wonderful 
INSPIRATION.

I loved the large letters on her card which took me to using my large thank you die cut from Spellbinders. I used blue and white to cut out the thank part (it is great because you can get 2 cards if you swap the letters). I then glued to a slimline card base.

Next, I cut the word you 3 times from white then once from gold shimmer card stock to get the dimension.

I then added some die cut flowers, leaves and finished with some gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thank You


5 comments:

  1. Great use of that honkin' big sentiment for a huge thank-you card! Love the touch of flowers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous thank you card Lisa, I love the large letters Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the freshness of this beautiful card. It definitely says a lovely thank you Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thank you card love the large die-cut sentiment
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the word fills the card and the flowers are pretty with it too!

    ReplyDelete