Translate

Saturday, May 6, 2023

Mickey Birthday

 

IC909 - National Postal Museum & Pinterest - Here is my INSPIRATION

USEIT2023 - Mickey sticker

I am still working my way through using up a tote full of stuff and today's inspiration brought me to my Disney stickers.

For my card I used several scrap DPs and created the layout adding black card stock to accent the layers. I then added the Mickey sticker and the birthday sentiment as the inspiration has a birthday cake on it.

The card was finished with a few gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mickey Birthday

Challenges

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Inkspirational - Mini (I used a mini Mickey sticker)
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun - Letter M (Mickey)
The Fairy and The Unicorn - Anything Goes Fantasy theme

20 comments:

  1. How bright and cheery Lisa, perfect as this morning it's dull and wet outside so the sunny colours really lighten the day plus gingham always offeres a fresh feel.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card with a great design. Love the combo of papers and colors along with that fun little Mickey sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A bright and cheerful birthday card- lovely layered design, fab papers and a fun image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cheery birthday card, Lisa!! Great quality in your execution! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think everyone loves this little mouse!
    FABulous colours and design Lisa.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card and I love the bright colourway x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh, sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our SCRAPPING 4 FUN challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Lisa! Brilliant card! Love Mickey Mouse! All your layers are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colourful card and cute Mickey
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops meant to also say---Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this layout with all of your different pattern papers! It’s a wonderful design! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fun, bright and happy card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely bright colourful card Lisa, lovely Mickey image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card - and how cute is your mini Mickey sticker! Delightful and cheery! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. he is so cute, I like the design of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful, bright and definitely a Happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Mickey card is absolutely adorable! I'm loving the layout and your bright happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute and colourful Lisa - love the use of the patterned papers and the layout!! I saw it over at the Inkspirational Challenge and just had to come by for a closer look! Hugs, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to use that sticker! Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete