Translate

Monday, May 15, 2023

Sending Smore...

 

CAS742 - National Chocolate Day

For my card I used a couple of stamps from DRS Designs. I colored the image up with copics and placed it under a piece of tan paper that I used a swiss dot folder to add some texture. I then stamped the sentiment, cut apart the words and added some brown around the edges popping the words up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sending Smore...

Challenges:

Ellibelle's Corner - Anything Goes
Creative Crafters - Anything Goes
Send a Smile - Masculine / Special Dad (Top 3 Winner)

13 comments:

  1. Great card and I didn't now that Lisa but so pleased you told us, I can now have a bar (small) of Cadbury's guilt free (I'm diabetic).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the cutest birthday cards I've ever seen! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and lovely card, love the embossing and the cutting of the sentiment. A great stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card today Lisa, love the image and embossing- perfect sentiment too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable! I love how you've made the the dotted embossing background for the look of the graham cracker!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card Lisa, such a fab design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and love the fun image-I celebrate National chocolate day every day lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and lovely card! Love the dotted embossing background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A super card, love that image and your design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is that, I love how your background looks like a graham cracker, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun and adorably sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so very cute and I too think the polka dots make the background look like a graham cracker. So fun, I just love it!
    Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa, This is absolutely adorable. Who knew a little S'more marshmallow could be so happy? Thanks so much for sharing with us at Send a Smile 4 Kids!

    ReplyDelete