Translate

Monday, May 8, 2023

Thinking Of You

 

MMTPT772 - use something on your card that came from another stamper

USEIT2023 - Image

I am trying to use up a stack of images that have been on my desk for a very long time. The Teapot Tuesday challenge is perfect for these images as they were all sent to me from other crafters.

I colored this up with copics and added a few candy dots that were also given to me. Also the yellow card stock was sent to me from another crafter.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking Of You

Challenges:

As You Like It - Spring or Summer and why (I love summer. Bring on the warmer weather)
ProMarkers - Anything Goes
We Love Stamping - Anything Stamped - optional Garden
Cutie Pie Challenge - 4 legged friends

11 comments:

  1. A cute Springtime card Lisa. nice CAS design as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute what fun images…lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty CAS card and love the cute images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully CAS, adorable image and the splashes of bright yellow are lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this darling card. Love the yellow, such a happy colour. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and lovely Spring card using these adorable critters.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so cute, great little image for spring, like your enamel dots with it

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just delightful and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining in at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Images like this really do make me smile!
    LOve your CAS card....
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and cute images, lovely CAS card! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful springtime image. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and well done for using up the things on your desk xx

    ReplyDelete