Translate

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Grogru

 

WT947 - Star Wars Day

I just finished watching the newest season of The Mandalorian and I just love Grogru.

For my card I found a cute Grogru image online and used my Cricut to create the cut file. I added a bit of shading to a few layers as I was piecing it together and popped the heart up on dimensionals adding some white gel pen to the heart.

For the base I used a few blues and purples to create the background and added some white gel pen to it.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Grogru

Challenges:

Craft Rocket - For the Boys
Crafty Catz - Masculine
Once Upon a Time - One Love (I made this card for my One Love for our anniversary)
Paper Fun Day - Anything Goes
The Outlawz Thursday - Board Games (Yes there is a Star Wars boardgame)
Simon Says Stamps - No Patterned paper
We Love to Create - Anything Mixed Media

11 comments:

  1. May the Force be with you! Fabulous and fun card today Lisa.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love how you've made him a cut file on the Cricut! I haven't tried doing that and need to try it out sometime! Wonderful background for him and cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, love the white accenting you gave to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated May the 4th be with you Lisa! Your Grogu is soooo cute! Hugs, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. This little fella is so darn cute, I almost started watching that program just to see him. Your card is adorable, Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful creation, thanks for sharing it with us at the Twisted Thursday Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that background you've created for your cute image - a clever take on our challenge at Once Upon a Time - thanks for playing along with us

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! He’s just so cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at Twisted Thursday at The Outlawz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays challenge at https://theoutlawzchallenges-thursday.blogspot.com/ this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next twisted Challenge.

    Happy crafting,

    Angela

    The Outlawz Challenges

    Twisted Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great, fun design - your background is perfect.

    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete