Translate

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Mother's Day

 

SC958 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used some really pretty paper I picked up at Hobby Lobby to create the sketch. I layered it on some coordinating purple paper and added the sentiment directly on the card base. I then finished with the butterflies and some blue gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Mother's Day

Challenges:

Beautiful Blooms - Inspiration board
Double D - Flowers
Ellibelle's Corner - Things With Wings
Try Stampin on Tuesday - Flower Power
The Outlawz Festive Fridays - Mother's Day
The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme - Inspired by Mother & Butterfly (Winner)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mothers Day card, pretty papers and great use of the sketch.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful background and gorgeous color! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty papers and a lovely card Lisa, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Mothers Day card love the P,paper and colour
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty papers and design, like how you added the butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORgeous colours and design Lisa.
    LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is pretty designer paper! Lovely card design too, Thanks for inspiring us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Please share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW ... this beautiful paper made for an awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Co-Owner
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty with a this wonderful sketch and love the colors!
    Thank you so much for joining in at "I spy with my little eye"!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa, what a lovely Mother's Day card! I can see why you wanted to howcase that beautiful paper!! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your project! Thanks so much for joining in this month’s challenge over at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and hope you come join us again!

    lovies, =o) kel
    Beautiful Blossoms DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, I just saw another friend of mine use the same HL paper, seems like I need to go grab me some of this paper!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at TSOT!
    -- Dalis
    http://stamprgrl.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful paper and a really stylish card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card Lisa. Thanks so much for joking this month’s I Soy Challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete