Translate

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Just Saying Hello

 

MMTPT775 - favorite time of day

USEIT2023 - Image

I needed to use up this image and it is just perfect for the challenge. My favorite time of day is when I get off work, all the house chores are done and I can put my feet up and relax.

I colored this cute Penny Black image with pencils, added some layers and finished with the sentiment on dimensionals and a few scattered flowers from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Just Saying Hello

Challenges:

Beautiful Blossoms - Flowers
Penny Black - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. S cute, I love that stamp!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute card and stamp
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my is he ever cute and enjoying himself under that pretty flower! I like the flowers you put with the sentiment to go with the one in the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! How precious! I feel like this during the Summer months! LOL Love the added flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't this just an adorable image? SO cute and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It relaxes me simply to look at it, love what you've done with image.
    Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet summery card!
    Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete