Translate

Sunday, May 14, 2023

Scrappy Thanks

 

FS849 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Lesley (aka Marleygo)! Her gallery is amazing. I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card, I grabbed my blue scrap papers and punched several different sizes. I then added some dimensionals and finished with sequins. I added a thanks as that is what Lesley had on her card.

I love making these cards using up a bunch of scraps. They are quick and easy to make and it helps clear my designer paper drawers.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Scrappy Thanks

Challenges:

Colorful Options - Blue
Give a Crafter a Cookie - Blue

10 comments:

  1. Great design and use of scraps
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely selection of scraps to make this beautiful card Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really striking use of colour and designs Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, you always put great patterns together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous design and lovely paper Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever use for scraps! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Colorful Options.

    Sara Lihz
    @SassysLLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and unique card! Love all of the circles. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options May Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for using scraps. I've got such a huge pile of scraps I might have a go at this so thank you for the inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for scraps.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete