Translate

Sunday, May 21, 2023

With Sympathy

 

FS850 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is stampindoe aka to Kay. Her gallery is full of so many amazing cards. I found this INSPIRATION.

I do not have that paper but thought some die cut circles in rainbow colors were perfect and a great way to use up several scrap papers.

Once all the papers were glued down I embossed with the paw print emboss folder. I then added a die cut dog and heat embossed the sentiment on a black strip.

Kay noted on her card that it was to thank those that donated to the sewing group. So, this card was perfect inspiration for me to create for my donation box.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

With Sympathy

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card Lisa love the little die-cut dog and the embossed scrap circles very clever idea.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the embossing folder you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossing folder and die cut you've used and the striking design with the big bold circles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until I read through, it looked like the dots were coloured, what a clever embossed and colourful card Lisa. The dog is perfect in the corner. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet, I like the way the dog is standing on the sentiment banner

    ReplyDelete