Translate

Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Thinking of You


 MMTPT765 - Words

For my card I used a designer paper that was full of words. I lined it up on the left side of the panel and layered it using a dark purple as an accent.

Next, I stamped the sentiment and layered on the same dark purple and finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

Challenges

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Crafter Cafe - Circles

6 comments:

  1. Simplistic elegance and perfect for purpose Lisa, they are never easy one to make.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card and love the script paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very elegant and stylish card Lisa, lovely design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cas card, I love text on background paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a neat card. I love how you handled the challenge.

    Long comment here, sorry, but this card brought back some wonderful memories for me...I had the privilege's with a group of friends and my MIL to get together some activities' for our retreat'

    I wanted them to make a poster with pictures cut from a magazine and put them on a poster which helped us to know each other better. when it was my MIL turn she held up her poster and the whole poster was words..( I guess you would have had to the poster to get the full impact of this ..it was so creative just using words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative. Great card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Circles challenge.

    ReplyDelete