Translate

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Thinking of You

 

MMTPT764 - Use Green

USEIT2023 - Bird Sticker

I went through my green scrap drawer and found some really fun green papers to create this layout. Once glued, I added a green thinking of you popped up on dimensionals. The card was finished with this cute bird sticker from my tote of items that I am trying to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You

Challenges:

Colorful Options - Green
Crafting Happiness - Green
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Green

7 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card love all the shades of green and different P,papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty papers making up your design Lisa, it's a lovely card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the different greens you were able to get into this and the layout is stunning with the different papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great combo of papers and love the little bird :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love using blocks of papers to create cards like this so you've inspired me! Beautiful card with that little bird! Thanks for stopping by my blog too, I appreciate the visits :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect way to use those green papers, great design too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely choice of papers and a wonderful design for our Challenge. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete