Translate

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Sending Smore Birthday Wishes

 

SC951 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card I used the cute image from DRS Designs and created the background. I colored the marshmallows with copics.

Once the layers were created, I glued and popped the sentiments on dimensionals.

I have created a tutorial showing how I used this sentiment different than how the stamp was created. You can find it on my blog under the name Moving Around Your Sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sending Smore Birthday Wishes

3 comments:

  1. Great fun card and love all the marshmallows
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really adorable card with these smiling marshmallows! Love the punny sentiment with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so fun and way too cute, love the sentiment with it!

    ReplyDelete