Translate

Friday, March 31, 2023

A Couple of Birthday Cards

 

MAR23VSND - Seafood 

For my card I found this super cute napkin in my drawer of napkins. I glued it to card stock, cut the layers and added the birthday sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered sequins,

MAR23VSNB - Mixed Greens

USEIT2023 - Bird sticker

For my card I used many green scraps and created the card base. I then stamped the birthday sentiment and added the bird sticker from my tote.


Challenges:

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

6 comments:

  1. That fish is so detailed Lisa, makes for a fabulous masculine card, I need to play napkins again so thanks for the prompt.

    The patchwork card is so fresh looking and great use of scraps.

    Have a good weekend,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous, but being a huge fan of hexagons, I love how you put the 2nd one together and how it turned out! Love the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both great cards love all the hexagons in the shades of green and the fish looks brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have been very busy with all the cards you're posting, each one beautiful, all so very different, great designs, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards Lisa- love the fish one- so bold and brilliant- love that you used a napkin it looks fantastic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. First would be great for a fisherman, and I love the quilt one too, that little bird sticker is cute with it!

    ReplyDelete