Translate

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Masculine Birthday

 

WT938 - Be inspired by the Sound of Music Movie

I was inspired by the curtains that they made the kids clothes. I had a bit of this paper in my scrap drawer and the pattern reminds me of those curtains. 

I also die cut this guy die cut as he reminds me of the captain Von Trapp character.

I added the banner and popped it and the guy on dimensionals and finished the card with some gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Masculine Birthday

challenges:

Sheepski - Embellish It

9 comments:

  1. The black and white is striking Lisa and the hint of gold softens the backdrop.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, stunning card with your layout and papers! I love the silhouette with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card Lisa, I love the black and white theme, it's a brilliant male card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely silhouette design, works so well for this male themed card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy card! Love the silhouette with his white shirt showing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty paper and that is such a cool die cut of a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous masculine card and love the die-cut silhouette figure
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! It's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cool. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete