Translate

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Christmas Bauble

 

FS839 - This week's incredibly talented Dina is the Featured Stamper. I love so many of her cards and inspiration and it was really hard to narrow down to just one. This is my INSPIRATION.

CCC23MAR - Bauble

Rather than cut a dimensional bauble, I decided to do a negative space bauble. I did some ribbon weaving with green ribbon and then layered the negative space of red card stock and then layered a shimmer cream.

I finished the card with some plaid ribbon.

Christmas Bauble

Challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Buttons/Bows

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful bauble and WOW love the ribbon weaving!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous- and that woven ribbon looks stunning!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Lisa, it's a stunning design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love what you've done with the ribbon! Brilliant design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ribbon layer is so pretty and gives it such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ribbon weaving! So creative! I like to do ribbon weaving. It reminds me of Iris folding which is one of my favorite techniques to do. I always forget to try using my dies with Iris folding and weaving. Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Lisa, the ribbon weaving is beautiful. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete