Translate

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Sorry for Your Loss

 

FS840 - This week's Featured Stamper is the incredibly talented Kyra (aka Scrapcat). I found this INSPIRATION.

For my card I sectioned off a circle rather than a rectangle. I used a different tree and rather than stamping the sentiment on the card base, I heat embossed on black and cut it out popping it up on dimensionals. The card was finished with a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sorry for Your Loss

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful CAS sympathy card -perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card for a sad occasion.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely condolence card, such lovely colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors are so pretty and I adore this long loved stamp set from my stash too! Great sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is so pretty, love the blending and how you have it off to the side!

    ReplyDelete