Translate

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Christmas Bauble

 

FS841 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is erinbh aka Erin. Her gallery is full of wonderful inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION.

I used a different Christmas Bauble and added it over a second layer. I used a green DP for the base and added an inset red layer. The card was finished with bakers twine and ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Bauble

5 comments:

  1. Really effective layering Lisa and beautiful focal bauble and matching bow.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and bauble,love the snowflake P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty layering and texture on this, lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Very nicely done card!

    ReplyDelete