Translate

Thursday, March 30, 2023

French Birthday

 

WT942 - Eiffel Tower or anything associated with France (Eiffel tower opened March 31 1889)

USEIT2023 - Die cut girl

For my card I used my Eiffel Tower die cut and glued it to a pink DP. I then dug in my tote and found this die cut lady and thought she would be perfect to pair with the Eiffel Tower. I popped her on dimensionals and added the sentiment directly to the DP.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

French Birthday

Challenges

Make My Monday - P is for (Pink)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card-I love the dies and D.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la Lisa, a beautiful feminine creation and lovely reminders of Paris in the Spring, been a year or two mind you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh la la! So French with the pink and the wonderful silhouettes you've used with it! Wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice combo of dies together and they look great against that paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a hip card that you've created for P is for challenge at MMM. I love the die cut paper you used and the background of pink, really make the card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! that's a very pretty card! Love the dies you used and the paper is lovely. Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie DT
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete