Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Bring You Joy

 

FS842 - This week's incredibly talented featured stamper Christine aka Crafty Meme. Her gallery is full of amazing inspiration. I found this INSPIRATION,

I changed the card to an A2 rather than slimline. Die cut some pinecones, branches, berries and layered all in a cluster finishing with a gold ribbon and gem.

The sentiment was stamped in red and popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Bring You Joy

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love all the dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely festive card with gorgeous details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Lisa, I love the colourful design with those beautiful dies, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty Lisa! I love the layers you've achieved with your die cut pines! Beautiful papers and sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty arrangement of your die cuts

    ReplyDelete