Translate

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Congrats Pup

 

SC949 - This week's sketch

For my card I used some paw print paper and red card stock and cut out the pieces layering the 2 papers so I could get 2 cards.

I then added a die cut dog and food bowl and heat embossed the sentiment on black popping it up on dimensionals.

The card will be in my monthly pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.


Challenges entered:
A Barrel of Monkeys - Dog Pull Toy (Winner)
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
The Creative Crafters - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Love the die-cut pup and bowl,perfect paw print P,paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the silhouette pup with the dish bowl with the way it stands out over your shaped red focal point! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely doggy card Lisa, fabulous design and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really striking colour palette and always love a silhouette image.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. neat design and like the little dog bowl with him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A well designed card with that great paper and silhouette image too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute pup card, great paw print paper too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at A Barrel of Monkeys Challenges!
    Diane ABOM DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {A Barrel of Monkeys Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my A BARREL OF MONKEYS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this one Lisa. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com).
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete