Translate

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Birthday Gnome

 

WT941 - Stay Afloat

USEIT2023 - Fish Brads

For my card I used a cut file and my Cricut to cut out the pieces of my gnome and surfboard. I added sponging and white highlights as I was piecing him together and a few dimensionals to some of the layers.

I layered the gnome on a water paper and added a few scattered fish brads from my tote.

The card was finished with the birthday banner popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Gnome

Challenges

CRAFT - Anything Goes
Color Hues - Blue and Turquoise
Cut it Up - Add Embellishments
DL Art - Anything Goes
Fab N Funky - Lots of Layers
Festive Friday - Inspo List (Bright Colors, Children's Sentiment, Patterned Paper)
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions

17 comments:

  1. Love the cute layered gnome and fish brads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gnome surfer dude is too stinkin' CUTE! I love the background and your added fish brads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gnomes always have the ability to make you smile, so pretty as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! These gnomes can do just about anything lol.
    FABulous colours and design. Such sweet brads too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your surfing gnome just couldn't be any cuter Lisa, and I'm loving that background too! Thanks so much for sharing this sweet card with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous is he?
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute gnome with his surfboard and all those fun fish brads! Love that watery designer paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness!! This could not be any more darling!! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. he is too cute and I just love his sunglasses down there in the sand, your fish brads are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much fun. Love how you accessorized the gnome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A surfing gnome...how cute is that. Love the addition of fish swimming around him. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is a surfing gnome!! Wonderful paper and the fish brads are the perfect embellishment! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great collection of diecuts to make your fun beach scene - I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spectacular card! Love all the details, especially the gnome ready for beach weather. Me too! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just too cute. I love the idea of the surfing gnome. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Add Embellishments challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, your gnome is adorable! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete