Translate

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Thanks Pup

 

SC948 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2023 - Dog image and bone

For my card I used various scrap papers from my brown drawer to create the layout and layered them on black cardstock.

I colored the dog and bone with copics and popped the dog up on dimensionals and finished the card with some scattered gems and the butterfly.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thanks Pup

Challenges:

Incy Wincy Designs - Pets
Passion for Markers - Animals - Top 5 winner
Path of Positivity - Mood Board
Stamping Sensations - Wings and Tails

11 comments:

  1. Great card and design-love the cute pup
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cool design, and layering your scraps on black really is a great touch. I love that pup, he is the cutest, brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous cute card, I love the design and that sweet dog, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pup has such a sweet face! Love the mix of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute puppy. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous papers and layout- I love that dog stamp!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a fun Pup, I was watching some just like him on screening of Cruft's last evening, many thanks for sharing at our March theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie in this wonderfully designed card! Love all the layers and patterns. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with the dog. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great design and perfect paper choices on this sweet card and I see you managed to sneak in some wings along with that doggy's tail - perfect for our challenge theme at Stamping Sensations. Thank you for playing along! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete