Translate

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Christmas Wreath

 

WT939 - Wreaths-stamp your own (tutorial) or use stamps or die cuts

USEIT2023 - Bow

For my card I used a Simon Says Stamp die cut to create the wreath using a couple of greens. I then die cut the berries in red and added them to the wreath and added some white gel pen to the berries.

I found this bow in my tote and thought it would work great on the wreath and I finished the card with the Christmas sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Christmas Wreath

Challenges:

Craft Challenge - Christmas
Christmas All Year - 3 of something (3 shades of Red)
The Holly and Ivy - Christmas
Krafty Chicks - Christmas
Peace on Earth - Anything Goes Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Something about a wreath design that always appeals and this one is lovely Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful die-cut wreath Lisa and love the little bow
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty wreath, always love berries on wreaths :) that little bow tops it off nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous Lisa, I love the richness of the red and the berry wreath is so pretty, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love dimensional wreaths on Christmas cards, and yours is perfect! Thanks for inspiring me to get busy on those holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful Christmas card, the wreath is gorgeous. I really should get around to making some Christmas cards- usually have several made by now but this year I've managed two!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful wreath in wonderful colours! Thank you for joining us at Peace on Earth challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete