Translate

Monday, March 6, 2023

90th Birthday

 

MMTPT763 - Balloons

For my card I die cut the balloons and the balloon numbers from various card stock colors. The 90 was popped up on dimensionals as well as the birthday sentiment.

I finished the card with some scattered blue sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

90th Birthday

Challenges:

Inkspirational - Numbers
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a super way to add the numbers over the balloons, great thinking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, I so love this idea for a special number birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love the numbers as part of the balloons and the popped out layers are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Balloons are SO fun for birthday cards Lisa! A great mix of colors with the silver adding a touch of elegance! - I made my card for a 90th bday as well! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete