Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Fantastic Christmas

 

IC978 - The Primitive Pineapple and Pinterest Boards - INSPIRATION

For my card, I pulled out my Christmas scrap papers and layered them on white card stock. I then layered it on red glitter paper and added the sentiment also layered on red glitter paper. The card was finished with the holly and a few red pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Fantastic Christmas

8 comments:

  1. What a great way to use up scraps Lisa, makes for such a colourful and cheery card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and papers strips, great use of scraps.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great use of all those pretty paper snippets! They combine to make a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright and cheerful Christmas card Lisa, lovely sentiment and great use of all those festive paper strips.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really lovely effect Lisa, great use of bits and pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous festive card Lisa love the colours and sentiment a super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great christmascard Lisa! Love all the paperpieces and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great way to use all those pretty and fun prints of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete