Translate

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Welcome Pup

 

SC1025 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

For my card, I embossed the paw prints on blue to match the blue in the DP. I then die cut the collar piece and the welcome banner. The card was finished with a few red candy dots.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

8 comments:

  1. Smashing card Lisa love those papers and the embossed panel also the dog collar and red accents brilliant card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the design of this one Lisa, a great choice of design paper, looks fabulous with the embossed paw print panel, perfect placing of the collar and embellishments to draw the eye.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card , love the paw print embossed card and the little hearts hanging from the collar, just love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lisa, love the collar and embossed pawprints.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll be another popular one for your charity shop Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such fun elements for a new pup card. I love the collar with the big red heart too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute design, love the embossed prints and that collar with the heart is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and creative! Another winner for your donation stash

    ReplyDelete