Translate

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Camera Birthday

 

SC1022 - This week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - brads & image

For my card, I had this image in my tote of items to use. I cut down the layers and die cut a strip that looks like the edge of old film strips. I then added the brads and finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Camera Birthday

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa great image love how you have used the edges of film strips like the use of the brads they used to be so popular at one time
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That image is just fabulous and I love how you designed your card around it, looks amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative and fun and a great card for a photographer. Loving how you created those little film strips that are the perfect companion to the camera image. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic card Lisa, a great combination of image and papers, perfect choice of embellishments, it all comes together perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning camera image such a great card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's got a lovely Vintage feel Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that is one cool photo! I love the details you've added to this with your filmstrip accents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card and image, love the added film strip too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous masculine card, great details Lisa. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great image, my hubby is a photographer and he would love this!

    ReplyDelete