Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Butterfly Thanks

 

SC1023 - this week's sketch on splitcoaststampers.com

USEIT2024 - Butterflies

For my card, I used this great plaid background paper then found several scraps that coordinated with the background to create the layout adding some red papers for matting.

I added these great butterflies from my tote of items I need to use up and finished with the bow and some scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Butterfly Thanks

6 comments:

  1. Love the layers, the background paper is gorgeous and I love the pretty add ons, so sweet. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous Lisa, so bright and colourful, the red mats bring it all together beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colourful card and papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies are so pretty and unique with the open wings! I love your mix of papers with these bright happy colors too! Very uplifting card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great combo of papers you used and the design is pure fun with those pretty butterflies. Way to use that ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool layering of the plaids, like the pieces tucked under too, such pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete