Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2024

The One Who Has My Heart

 

WT1012 - Create a silhouette

I used the tutorial Scherenschnitte (Scissor Cut) Stamping. I used this cute image from My Favorite things with the tutorial.

Next, stenciled the heart then embossed the little hearts over the panel. I then sponged the edges of the heart layer. I cut down the remaining layers and popped the bears and sentiment up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

The One Who Has My Heart

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lisa, what a sweet sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering, this is such a sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet love-filled card this is. From those itty bitty embossed hearts to that adorable hugging image, this is just the sweetest way to convey your love to someone with a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card Lisa, pretty colours and a great technique , always good to get extra use from a stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How darling is this silhouette couple! I love the blended heart with the embossed hearts over top! Such a fun technique and darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very sweet, love the hearts too and that great sentiment to go with it! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bear silhouettes on the beautiful background, a really romantic card. x

    ReplyDelete