Translate

Monday, August 19, 2024

Thinking of You Truck

 

MMTPT839 - Sponging or Stencils

For my card, I used a stencil to sponge the clouds. I also added sponging to the edges of the truck. The truck is from Brass Bliss and a couple of pieces on the truck are cut from birch bark. I layered the truck and added the clouds with the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Thinking of You Truck

8 comments:

  1. What a great background for this fabulous truck. I love this, its gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card, love the little truck and the sentiment stamped on the clouds.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute blast from the past truck image! Love those clouds and pretty sky too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Lisa, love your cloudy background and that sweet little truck, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A superb cloudy background for your lovely die cuts Lisa, that little truck is fabulous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft look you have achieved for your stencilled sky and the red truck provides such lovely contrast. Great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card! I love your die cut pieced truck and your cloud background turned out amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the old fashion truck, great background you did with it too!

    ReplyDelete