Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Welcome Pup

 

IC974 - Discount Magazine - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Paperclip

For my card I pulled out this cute Hunkydory image and cut down the papers. I then found this paper clip shaped like a dog bone and added it to the image.

The Welcome sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.

This will be another of my pet donation cards.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Welcome Pup

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, very cute and I am sure someone will snap this up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Lisa love the paperclip the perfect embellishment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect combo of papers and image to create this sweet card- love the bone shaped paperclip!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully put together Lisa, love how you added the paper clip and the dog in the frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card and everything combines so beautifully Lisa. Love the bone shaped paperclip.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure is one cute doggy image and I just love how you put this card together with the dog bone paperclip! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Lisa, such a cute topper and great design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, lovely background and a gorgeous design x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card! Love the pup, pawprint paper and the little bone clip on this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet pup image and fun papers to go with it!

    ReplyDelete