Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Enjoy Your Special Day

 

IC977 - Over the Moon & Pinterest - INSPIRATION

USEIT2024 - Ephemera

I needed to use up some ephemera from my tote and the inspiration was perfect to pull out this pack of ephemera as the sentiment is multicolored like my inspiration.

I layered the pieces, added the stickers and paired it all with a coordinating designer paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Enjoy Your Special Day

9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing Lisa, what a fabulous idea for a card, it looks just like a notebook. Love the envelope front, its all gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really coordinate your stash of supplies to create fun cards and this one is so creative and unique and might be one of your best! So much for the eyes to take in, it's a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bright sunny card, love all the elements and notebook die.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic Lisa, so cheerful and fun with all the bright colours, lovely texture and dimension too from all the added embellishments.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Lisa love all those gorgeous colours and the use of the ephemera a delightful card can I alo thank you for your comments on my blog I am so happy that my Moondrea cards have inspired you
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card with beautiful decoration and sunny colors Lisa. Great use of your stash.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and great colors, I love the way you did the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very happy and bright design! I'm sure it feels so good to use up that ephemera from your stash too! Love that little pocket design with these happy colors!

    ReplyDelete