Translate

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Congratulations

 

WT1013 - Dots

For my card, I used 2 different dot paper and cut them both layering the larger dot paper under the smaller dot paper.

I embossed the blue layer and die cut some leaves in colors found in the dot papers. 

The card was finished with the sentiment popped up on dimensionals and a few scattered gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Congratulations

7 comments:

  1. A very lovely card Lisa, love the background and the dotty papers are just gorgeous in the corners. I think the sweet bundle in the centre is perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this lovely symmetrical layout Lisa with the embossed panel beneath the triangle adding such lovely texture. The cluster of die cuts and sentiment banner finish it perfectly.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the design and embossed background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! Ah! This is so lovely, great EF and design. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out really cool with that fantastic embossing and the corner dotted papers! I love those little ferns with the stems too which reminds me I need to pull that punch out of the cobwebs and use it again soon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Lisa love the embossed background and triangle paper with the lovely display in the center
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty, like the dots combined with the embossing, pretty way you have embellished the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete