Translate

Monday, August 12, 2024

Turtle Birthday

 

CAS807 - Summer Turtles

For my card, I used this great image from QKR Stampede by Stamp On It. They are no longer in business, and I have not used this image since I picked it up. I think he is so sweet.

I colored it with copics, layered it on a DP and added the birthday banner.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Turtle Birthday

10 comments:

  1. He is soooo sweet Lisa adorable card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so sad when companies go isn't it. I have a few of there images and they are cute. This is adorable Lisa, it didn't need anything more that the image and border, a lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turtle is a fun image with all the flowers and he makes a perfect birthday card. It's a shame how many good companies have closed in the crafting world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card nd love the cute turtle.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely clean design, fabulous colouring of that cute turtle (he has such a lovely expression on his little face!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute is this turtle, I love him and you've colored him beautiful Lisa. A great CAS card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute fellow and I love the banner x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that image Lisa great colours I love the border and the CAS style another super make
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a sweet turtle with his bundle of flowers! Wonderful coloring and I adore your CAS style design with him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he is too cute, great coloring, like your sentiment banner too!

    ReplyDelete