Translate

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

What's Baking

 

MMTPT840 - Vacation / Staycation

For my summer vacation / staycation, I spent time cooking and baking with my son's girlfriend. Learned a few new recipes that hubby loves.

For my card, I used this great Spellbinders die cut die cut all the pieces and layered. I added it to this older Spellbinders die cut and layered it on black then silver.

The card was finished with a few flowers from my stash and some Nuvo drops.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

What's Baking

6 comments:

  1. Great baking inspired card, love the oven.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oven it looks so great, lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to learn new recipes Lisa. It's a lovely card, a great combo of die cuts.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you had a good time in the kitchen. love the monotone look of your card with the tiny touch of colour from those leaves xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. how neat to have that time with her and this is a fun card, like the lattice background with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely themed card Lisa it must be fun to be able to share cooking idea's with your son's girlfriend the dies are great
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete