Translate

Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Birthday Hearts

 

WT1014 - Groovy

USEIT2024 - Heart Patches

I found these heart patches in my tote of items to use up. They are from the 60s or 70s and I thought they paired great with this paper from Whimsy Stamps.

I cut the layers and added the hearts with hot glue then finished with the birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Birthday Hearts

8 comments:

  1. That's a fantastic match of papers to those hearts and I like the fun design you used to put this card together. The colors look fabulous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very 'groovy' design Lisa, its funny but when I saw it 'Wheels on Fire' started going through my head, did like that song. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful and vibrant wow that’s a stunner xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those retro rainbow hearts do look great with the papers Lisa, this bright and fun card definitely has the wow factor!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a really fun and unique card design with those heart patches! I love that you've pulled them out to use for your card! Yes, the papers match up very nicely with them too! Such a fun colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous colourful card and love the heart patches-very 60s-love it.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an amazing groovy background all that wavy pattern looks fantastic the hearts are a brilliant addition
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first thing I thought when I saw this was Groovy man :) You just never know what you will be able to use on a card, the paper is perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete