Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2024

Graduation

 

CAS808 - Back to School

For my card, I used some designer paper that looks like school paper for the base, added an embossed congratulations and finished with the grad cap and some stars.

My niece and son are both graduating this year, and I will be busy making a bunch of cards for the family to use.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Graduation

6 comments:

  1. Love this graduation card. How lovely to have them both graduating at the same time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great graduation card Lisa, love the cap and embossing.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great design Lisa- love the lined paper in the background, fabulous embossed panel and perfect die cuts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great graduation card Lisa. Love the embossed text and the colors of this card.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really made a great graduation card with the embossing folder and fun little academic cap! I like the lined paper that is so typical of school days too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the kids for the upcoming graduation, I love that embossed background to go with the cap!

    ReplyDelete