Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sweet Kitty

 

FS917 - This week's incredibly talented Featured Stamper is Chris aka hoptownracer1. I found this really cute INSPIRATION.

USEIT2024 - Ephemera

When I saw Chris' card, I remembered I had these pieces of ephemera in my tote of items to use up and her card was perfect to push me to use them.

This was a really fast card. I cut the paper, glued the ephemera and popped the sentiment up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Sweet Kitty

8 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, they just don't get much cuter than this! What a fun and cute kitty image on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute kitty and your B, paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, what a gorgeous, sweet card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute and I love the scratch stand just a perfect embellishment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Lisa this is so cute and totally adorable I love that little kitty a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe a fast card but a cute one with that sweet kitty.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute Kitty, a lovely Birthday card for a lucky recipient.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww that kitty is the cutest and I love his little play toy with him :)

    ReplyDelete