Translate

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Stitched Birthday

 

IC980 - House of Jade - INSPIRATION

For my card, I was inspired by the colors of the rug and used this Spellbinders die cut and some gorgeous multicolored floss that is on the back of my craft chairs. I am trying to use up this floss and this inspiration was perfect to use this floss.

Once the stitching was done, I added it to a light brown base and finished with the stacked birthday sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Stitched Birthday

7 comments:

  1. What pretty needlework Lisa and lovely graduated Autumnal colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stitched card and love the Autumn colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Lisa, such perfect stitching, love the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that’s wonderful Lisa…how long did that take you is so intricate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cards you stitch by hand! This is so colorful and fun and just reminds me of home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Lisa. Love the warm colors of the yarn. Perfect stitching.
    Greetings Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful stitching with that variegated floss, pretty colors and go so well with the brown background!

    ReplyDelete