Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Chocolate Birthday Cupcake

 

WT1018 - Chocolate

For my card, I used this cute Spellbinders die cut and a bunch of scraps to create the cupcake. My MIL gave me this chocolate paper and it was perfect for a fun dessert themed card.

The card was finished with a few yellow pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Chocolate Birthday Cupcake

8 comments:

  1. Great card Lisa, the background paper is perfect for your cupcake.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lisa that chocolate background is scrummy and a fun cupcake xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't smile at the sight of chocolate, a great card Lisa.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is yummy, lovely card Lisa. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a chocolate lover, that paper is enough to make you drool! LOL Fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect paper! I think I can smell that chocolate!!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Lisa, love the little cupcake and fabulous chocolate paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice she found some fun papers to use with cards of yummy desserts :)

    ReplyDelete