Translate

Monday, September 16, 2024

Antique Thinking of You

 

MMTPT843 - P-I-A-N-O (Pink, Ink, Antique, Navy, Oval)

For my card, I pulled out my pink scrap papers and cut them down adding navy matting to them. I then antiqued the edges of each of the pink layers.

I added some antique lace and a piece of navy ribbon with a few pearls.

The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals and also finished with a few pearls.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today. I appreciate the lovely comments. If you leave me a comment, I can stop by your blog for a visit.

Antique Thinking of You

5 comments:

  1. I love the layering of all those pretty papers, such a lovely card Lisa and the pretty frame for the sentiment is gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layered card Lisa, the papers are lovely, great texture and dimension.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lisa love all the layered pretty papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You managed to get all those fun elements into one great card. I love the die cut panel behind the sentiment - it's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, such pretty papers, I do love my vintage!

    ReplyDelete